Fountain of Eternal Life Crewneck (Gray)
We're excited to unveil a new series of Cleveland landmark crewnecks.
Paying Homage to The Fountain of Eternal Life, also known as the War Memorial Fountain and Peace Arising from the Flames of War.
The Fountain of Eternal Life is a statue and fountain in downtown Cleveland, Ohio designed by Cleveland Institute of Art graduate Marshall Fredericks and dedicated on May 30, 1964.
Ilthy is proud to be a part of Cleveland's art history.
- Double-needle 1x1 rib collar
- Double-needle neck, shoulder, armhole, cuffs and waistband
- Rolled-forward shoulder
- Back neck patch
- Twill taped back neck for extra durability
- 3-end garment-dyed ring spun fleece
- Relaxed fit side seamed body
- Our garments are pre-shrunk during the garment dye and wash processes for almost no shrinkage at home.