Terms & Conditions
(2) Refund Policy
All Sales are final, no refunds. We do not accept exchanges unless of an error on our behalf.
(2a) COVID-19 DELAYS / CHANGES
Please understand that we are working with limited resources, staff, and a team at this time. Orders that are made on demand may face small delays. If you'd like to know about your order status don't hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can look into your order detail.
For hygienic and sanitary purposes we will not be accept any returns on masks if the item is removed from its sealed packaging.
Failed Deliveries / Refused Shipments / Incorrect Shipping Address | Invalid or incorrect address information is the most common cause of shipment delays. Check the address information on your order. Make sure you have accurately noted all of the information (address, apartment #, etc.) needed to successfully deliver your package. Orders will be delivered to the address the customer has provided by the customer at checkout. If an address correction needs to be made after you have placed the order, please email email@example.com, as soon as possible to make any necessary changes (keep in mind we respond within 24-48 hours of an email).
ILTHY is NOT responsible for any lost/stolen packages as well as courier shipment delays. We will gladly try to assist you as much as we can, but once a tracking number is received, all claims are to be filed with the carrier.
**If a shipment is returned to us due to an invalid mailing address, you will be responsible for additional shipping charges.
**Please note that if a package is refused, the customer is responsible for any additional charges from the courier. These charges will be deducted from your refund.
Shipping Delays | We are not responsible for late shipments due to inclement weather, holidays, natural disasters, or carrier exception delays. Please be advised that holidays do not count as a business day and should be taken into consideration when calculating shipping times. We entrust USPS to deliver your package on time. If your package is delayed, we will not offer a reimbursement of shipping charges. If you need additional information, please contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
International Orders | International orders may be shipped via United States Postal Service (USPS) for international orders with cost effective rates and no tracking. However, ILTHY is NOT responsible for any lost packages. If you select the "No Tracking" option with USPS, we cannot obtain information for these packages once they leave our facility. When using this service, there may be delays due to the destination country's customs. We find that most packages reach their destination just fine. We recommend using a trackable option at checkout for customers wishing for more reliable and accurate tracking information.
The content of the pages of this website, including product details and pricing, is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
We may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website, and any products, services or information available through this website, from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. It is your responsibility to check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
(4) Limited Warranties
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
(5) Limitations and Exclusions of Liability
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
(6) License to Use Website
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, content and product design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of this material in any form is prohibited other than in accordance with the following:
- This website and its content and products is copyright of iLTHY - © iLTHY 2020. All rights reserved.
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Unauthorized use of this material or this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
(7) External Links
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
(8) Law and Jurisdiction
Your use of this website and our products/services and any dispute arising out of such use is subject to the local laws of iLTHY.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
(2) Information We Collect
If you choose to use this web site and our products/services, we may require you to provide contact and identity information including:
- Your name, address, email address, and other basic contact information.
- Communications and other messages, including correspondence between iLTHY and you.
- Non-personally identifiable information that we gather, including your IP address, computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from this web site and individual pages on this web site and data that we may collect through cookies or other means.
- General information regarding our products/services you have registered to receive.
(3) Our Use and Disclosure of Your Information
We may use your Personal Information to:
- Provide our products/services.
- Resolve disputes, calculate and collect fees, and troubleshoot problems.
- Verify your identity and the information you provide.
- Encourage a safe online experience and enforce our terms and conditions.
- Improve our products/services and customer experience and inform you about our products/services and updates.
- Provide you with information that may affect your use of our products/services.
- Communicate marketing and promotional offers to you.
We do not sell or rent your Personal Information to third parties. We may share, and you hereby consent to our sharing of, personal information with the following:
- Service providers and affiliates who assist in the delivery of our products/services we provide to you, the enforcement of our terms and conditions, and the promotion of trust and safety.
- Third parties if we believe that disclosure is advisable or necessary to comply with the law, to enforce or apply our terms and conditions, or to protect the rights, property or safety of iLTHY or others. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
(4) External Links
This website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.